XOIIO's avatar

Will I have all previous patches installed with the latest Spore patch?

Asked by XOIIO (17215 points ) October 21st, 2010

I only got to download the latest version of spore (1.06) when I added bot parts. EA download manager didn’t notify me of anything, will I have older patches like exoskelleton and cute and creepy creatures, or do I have to go back and get them. If so, how do I do that? I couldn’t register spore in the first place and Spore didn’t notify me of anything. Thanks.

rpm_pseud0name's avatar

When you install a patch for a game (I’m not familiar with how Spore does it), it can either include all previous patches/bug fixes, or you download them in succession until you are caught up. Lastly, Cute & Creepy is not a patch, but an add-on pack that has to be paid for & then installed.

This link should be of some help to you as well. It shows what was included with each patch update (including the exoskeleton limbs you asked about).

XOIIO's avatar

DAng, too bad it’s paid for.