deepseas72's avatar

How long does Butalbital stay in your system?

Asked by deepseas72 (1047 points ) April 4th, 2008

My mother gave me one 40mg pill for a migraine. This is the only time I have taken this drug. I recently applied for a new job, which required a urine drug test. Will this show up on the test?

Trance24's avatar

You would have to research the drug or consult a doctor. If it is narcotic then yes there is a high chance for it to show up.

poobearonly4u's avatar

I assume that, you can get rid of the butabital firocet in 30 hours with in 3–4 days for sure and that depends on a number of things if you ever taken if before you metabolism is it high or low? If you drink plently of wanter from the time of intake you can flush it out faster most people don’t think it’s true, but if you was to have a drug screen if you drink lost’s of wather befoer it also and pee atleast once before the test and then after you basically going to have a clean urine. If you have any question feel free to ask me poobearonly4u@aol.com I have alot of knowlege in pharmacy and the medical feild. So, Id would glady answer you questions….

mick47us's avatar

I have been taking this medication for awhile, how long will this stay in your system