How should scholarship essays be written?
Like what format should I use for scholarship essays in general? (narrative/story like, persuasive, etc.)? Or does it just depend on the question?
If you would like to see the prompts, the following are my prompts:
1. Describe one specific example of your leadership ability.
2. Why should you be considered for a Texas Exes scholarship?
3. (Terry Scholarship Applicants: Use this essay to discuss an experience demonstrating your leadership outside the classroom.) Describe a significant setback, challenge or opportunity in your life and the impact that it has had on you.
4. Describe how you have demonstrated excellence in leadership and community service, or explain how you are determined to do so while at The University of Texas at Austin.
5. Describe evidence of how you have experienced socioeconomic adversity.
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.