Broke a fluorescent bulb, will i get mercury poison?
it’s the bulb that has twisted, swirled glass on it, hard to explain how it looks. used for reading lamps most of the time. when i walked in my room i saw it broken, i just left it there for days, until my dad told me its hazardous, he told me it releases mercury vapor and if alot is inhaled it can cause many symptoms, i’m a bit frightened, will i get a disease..? it wasnt a huge bulb or anything. i think i inhaled the whole thing because i was in my room all the time. oh god.
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.