Anatelostaxus's avatar

Any other creative and entertaining sites to add to our favourites?

Asked by Anatelostaxus (1423 points ) December 3rd, 2010

I suggest these most recent findings I’ve made:

What other similar resources on the net have you found, (and how did you find them)?

My alltime fav.

I never get tired of it, ever! lol

tigress3681's avatar

lovin this balldroppings site!

Carly's avatar

it makes for a good laugh

snowberry's avatar My all time favorite website. It’s silly and funny (delightfully) clean for the kiddies yet the adults will appreciate the humor.

It’s Spud’s Travels Home of the Traveling Potato Head, a travellogue starring Spud himself. There must be a hundred links showing all the places he’s gone. If I need a vacation, and don’t have the time or money to go, I go here. Lurve to Spud!

phoebusg's avatar—fun site to get to know people from every culture. Interviews on common human themes. – google’s contribution to environmental monitoring. Making watching the earth change easy, and keeping track. – Stan. U’s channel on youtube. Great presentations, and some courses. Harvard. U’s channel.

Other uni channels – look around youtube :)

rooeytoo's avatar

Ahhhhh phaedryx beat me to it. zefrank has great creative things to do.

This one is fun too

MissAusten's avatar

A blog someone on Facebook linked to that has become my all-time favorite: Sometimes I let my daughter read this blog (some are not for kids) and usually she ends up falling out of the chair from laughing so hard.

Super Stacker 2 and The Impossible Quiz both are quite addicting.

snowberry's avatar A Shakespearean insult kit Absolutely awesome. It’s perfectly acceptable language in any company, is funny, and does the job. What more could anyone ask?

blueiiznh's avatar

@snowberry OMG this made my day!

KaY_Jelly's avatar