Adagio's avatar

Can you help me identify this song?

Asked by Adagio (11842 points ) January 22nd, 2011

I’ve just been watching the introductory episode to Six Feet Under… there is a scene where Nate sees his dead father getting on to a bus, I would love to know the name of the song and musician/s concerned… one line says “waiting at the station”, it is a male voice I do not recognise… can anyone help?

Adagio's avatar

It certainly does @Austinlad, what a handy little website, thank you : ^) I’ve never heard of the Devlins

Adagio's avatar

So I guess my next question is:

Where can I buy and download a copy of The Devlins Waiting, legally i.e. pay for it ? It would seem the NZ-based site I normally use does not have anything by The Devlins.

Austinlad's avatar

Good news! The album called “Waiting” by the Devlins is definitely available on iTunes. Probably on, too.

Adagio's avatar

@Austinlad to the rescue again, so again thank you… I’m just going to listen to Waiting on Youtube, oh the joys of modern day technology : ^)

Austinlad's avatar

Happy I could help!!!