jabag11's avatar

What are some pure sativa strains of marijuana?

Asked by jabag11 (670 points ) February 10th, 2011

There’s 2 different groups in marijuana, Indica and Sativa. Each provides a different affect. Can you please list all 100% Sativa weeds, or at least mostly sativa. Because Indica and Sativa tend to be mixed a lot of the time, either 50/50 or something like 80/20.

Please list your source if you have one too, thank you.

Ladymia69's avatar

I think this is the place to find someone who knows.

FutureMemory's avatar

A lot of people say there’s no such thing as a pure Sativa strain anymore. From my extensive personal experience, Super Silver Haze is the most ‘sativa-ish’ of all the current strains available.

deni's avatar

I always try to get sativas but it seems like the best you can get is “mostly sativa”....from dispensaries in Colorado. Might be different other places but my favorite I believe was called Lamb’s Breath. I was a satisfied customer.

Response moderated (Off-Topic)
Response moderated (Off-Topic)
buster's avatar

Google sativa strains and like fifty will pop up.

El_Cadejo's avatar

In addition to sativa and indica there is also ruderalis.

As per pure sativa strains, as buster said this is an easily googled question.;.html