I need help to set up a frog enclosure?
Hi there’s a frog in my shower that I want to keep as a pet. I need to know how to make the best set up that I can to keep him healthy and happy, therefore I have a couple of question’s about maintaining a tank for him.
1) I live in Qeensland (Australia) so its pretty warm and humid already so will I need to put anything in the tank to heat it?
2) What type of flooring should I use, is gravel good enough?
3) What are the best species of plants to stick in the tank?
4) I’m using a normal flourescent light, like the ones used to light house’s. is this a good enough light to use for him?
5) Is there any good websites that have good pictures or videos of tanks for frog’s or how to set up a good tank to house the frog in?
Ps. It’s a green tree frog (white’s green tree frog from Australia)
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.