Who wants to play the internet challenge game?
I challenge you to play the internet challege game!
Here’s how to play:
Complete the previous jelly’s challenge and then make one of your own for the next jelly.
Rules of the challenge:
– The challenge must be able to be completed by using the internet or even your keyboard.
– The challenge cannot be too difficult or impossible. It can be something as simple as “type a four worded sentence backwards” or something as hard as finding a certain website or image.
– Do not go twice in a row.
The internet has practically an infinite amount of information, use it to your advantage and be creative!
Some challenge examples:
– Find an image of a bunny with a pancake on its head.
– Make a two line rhyme.
– Find a website with information about jellyfish.
– Tell me how to change to the pirate language on Facebook.
For images, just link to them. If you don’t know how go here and find the Link section.