What did you buy in 2011 you never before thought of but are now invaluable and think others would benefit by?
* Steam Buddy clothes brush/wand- $15.00 and it plugs in to any outlet and makes even the delicate and intricate parts of clothes smooth without marks.
* Silicone adhesive strapless gel bra- $10.00 to actually have support, coverage and natural shape you can wear under sheer fabric or even bathing suit tops.
* Flavored dental floss picks- these are now a staple in my handbag for a quick clean up if I can’t get to a restroom to brush.
* Tweezerman Cuticle Nipper- awesome snips for nails, hangnail skin, wayward hairs, torn skin owies and tiny clothing threads/pulls/snags.
* Straight Talk celly cards- $30.00 for phone, text, camera and web. No extra fees, just sales tax.