mazingerz88's avatar

[ NSFW ] What is the most exciting and the most boring thing you did while in bed with somebody?

Asked by mazingerz88 (17834 points ) June 16th, 2011

I don’t mean to be nosey but…ok I’m going to be nosey. Lol. The answers do not have to be sexual in nature but if it is, then great. I’m quite certain I’ll be getting surprising and intriguing answers, what with the lovely and rowdy jellies around here. : )

josie's avatar

The most exciting thing I did was to just be me. The most boring thing was to fall asleep.
Oh well…

lucillelucillelucille's avatar

I flipped him into the wall with my legs when he jumped on top of me.XD It was more amusing than exciting…
the most boring thing would have to be sleeping ;)

rebbel's avatar

Most boring: that orgy which included booze, fine food and nekkid ladies of the female sex.
Most exciting: obviously the ten hour sleep i will have…, starting….now!

mazingerz88's avatar

@rebbel Share the pictures buddy will yah?

The most exciting things did not happen in bed.

Kayak8's avatar

@rebbel Hysterical!

KateTheGreat's avatar

Most exciting: Getting 14 hours of sleep without one interruption.

Most boring: Doing spreadsheets with my mum.

King_Pariah's avatar

Most exciting involved a tremendous amount of foreplay, sex, tickling, foreplay again, sex, sex, leaving the bed going into the shower for more sex, going to the pool for sex, going to the jacuzzi for respite, then tickling, then foreplay, then more sex, sex at breakfast, shower sex, back in bed for sex… yeah, not just in the bed but most of the time was spent in bed.

Most boring was… well i have the most frustrating, trying to keep the mosquitoes off on a really hot and humid night.

Cruiser's avatar

We set the bed on fire (literally) when we first started dating…that was beyond hot and why I knew we would be married some day.

There really have been no boring moments….maybe trying for that last orgasm we were both too tired to do but even that was fun and a new record!

wundayatta's avatar

Most boring: I slept.
Most exciting: I slept.

You have no idea how exciting sleep can be when you reach a certain age. I’m pretty sure every young person has spent a lot of time fighting off the boredom of sleep, only to succumb at the end.

mazingerz88's avatar

@rebbel Ahh, eherm, right, thanks.

Pandora's avatar

I’ve yet to do the most exciting thing I ever wanted to do in my bed. That would be for me to get a full body massage with a gentle warm breeze caressing my body as I doze off extremely relaxed.
I have done the most boring thing. For me the most boring and fustrating thing would be to spend about an hour tossing and turning before falling asleep. That hour can suddenly feel like the longest night of your life.

mazingerz88's avatar

@Pandora “For me the most boring and fustrating thing would be to spend about an hour tossing and turning before falling asleep. That hour can suddenly feel like the longest night of your life.”

My goodness yes.

Naked sock & pillow fights followed by a good hard shag!!
Contemplated whether to close the window or not.
I shall leave it up to the reader to decide which was exciting & which was numb arse boring.

wundayatta's avatar

@Pandora Only an hour???

redfeather's avatar

I’ve spent hours tossing and turning

Neizvestnaya's avatar

The most exciting things have been done away from a bed.

The most boring things that have been endured have happened on a bed.

lifeflame's avatar

When I was small, my cat gave birth to kittens on my bed!

When I was twenty, I flipped over when biking in Italy. I lay in bed in the hostel with stitches and couldn’t move. Everyone in the hostel had to clear out, so I was alone for the whole day in bed. It doesn’t sound boring now, but at the time it seemed like one of the longest, and one of the most existentialist day of my life.

Blondesjon's avatar

Sex for both.

Akua's avatar

Most exciting time in bed: Watching Criminal Minds
Most boring time in bed: I’m never bored in bed.

AshLeigh's avatar

Most exciting: ....... :D
Most boring: the day I couldn’t find any Xena, or Hercules to watch, and I was sick. :(

Symbeline's avatar

Most exciting; reading Nintendo Power in bed.

Most not exciting; not finding any Xena to watch lol.

As far as the sexual stuff goes, that ever barely happens in a bed, so…:p