What annoys you most about old people?
I just had to ask, with all the thoughts on who is annoying I got to thinking about what annoyed me about old people; and I am old. What annoys be about old people and older people than I is:
• Trying to get them to embrace any new technology is often like pulling teeth.
• The expect you to move out of the way when they zip by on their PMDs (Personal Mobility Devices)
• They expect service people, or anyone that interacts with the public to bend over backwards for them.
• They are more of a grump than I am.
• They don’t want to do anything that seem the least bit physical.
Those are some of the high marks on what annoys me about old people. What would you add, or what about old people annoys you?