General Question

Sponge's avatar

What is a winged Unicorn called?

Asked by Sponge (541 points ) September 2nd, 2011 from iPhone

A Unicorn that has wings like Pegasus.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

10 Answers

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Seelix's avatar

According to this site, pegasi came in both horned and unhorned varieties.

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
downtide's avatar

Usually a Pegacorn, but it’s a modern made-up word, not part of traditional heraldry

marinelife's avatar


Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Bill_Lumbergh's avatar

The name of one of the magnificent creatures was, “Swift Wind”. It’s claim to fame came from the She-Ra cartoon series. (my sister used to watch it growing up)

blueberry_kid's avatar

I’m pretty sure it’s called a Pegasus.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther