xTheDreamer's avatar

Where can I buy the WTAPS x Vans Syndicate “Burgundy Bones” shoe in The Netherlands?

Asked by xTheDreamer (878 points ) January 18th, 2012

I just discovered these lovely Vans Syndicate shoes and I read that they’re limited editions. I am also a month late on this, didn’t even know anything. But these shoes are freaking dope!

Here’s a picture:

I’m looking for the Era ones, the first pair in the picture, in size US7/EU37.

But I’m looking for them in the Netherlands or if anyone knows, online is also good.
Anyone has an idea? I really love to buy them! I was looking for a burgundy colored Vans anyways and I came across these. Just perfect.

SpatzieLover's avatar

I don’t know what price you’re willing to spend otherwise I’d do this search for you. Go to ebay, search “Vans Syndicate Era”.

When I search I find none in the size you’ve listed, however, I see a few sellers with a multitude of sizes available.

If this were for me, I’d contact a few of them and ask if they have my size, will have my size, can get my size.

xTheDreamer's avatar

@SpatzieLover The price for those shoes are normally €160,- thus I’d be willing to pay that price for them. But thanks!