Anyone remember the name of a movie about a woman who falls asleep on a plane to Paris and wakes up in Israel?

Asked by janbb (46612 points ) February 1st, 2012

I think it was maybe in the last ten years. My brother asked me the name, I said it sounded interesting and he said I had told him about it initially! It does ring a bell with me, but googling and have turned up nothing so far. I thought maybe someone in the collective might know it. It was a small film.

Wonderful! Thank you so much. I was looking on IMDB for a plot summary search but must have missed something.

AdamF's avatar

No worries.

I had never seen or heard of the film, so I just plugged your description into google and voila, the imdb summary popped up.

Thought that was what I did and I use keyword searching in my profession but something went wrong.