Some questions about zombies. [Please note - I am not a zombie fan at all, but I want to understand some small piece of their lore]?
Disclaimer again: I’m not a zombie buff, but I sort of want to understand what the zombie ‘ethic’ is. Sort of curious about the folklore.
1) Do zombies work in groups? In the movies, they appear to be roughly grouped, but never cohesively. Is this for cinematic reasons, or is there a nesting instinct?
2) Is there a zombie leader (master)? How does he/she get to that position?
3) Are women zombies considered equal in all ways to mail zombies?
4) Do zombies ever fight with each other?
5) Is there such a thing as a young zombie? In the movies, zombies are all teens or adults. Can there be baby zombies?
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.