Social Question

Ponderer983's avatar

(Sort of NSFW) Do guys know people can see this?

Asked by Ponderer983 (6401 points ) August 9th, 2012

And by “this” I mean their junk through their pants. I have noticed at the gym that when some guys are wearing gym shorts or sweats or any other type of bottom without structure, and depending on their underwear choice I guess, you can see their penises. And some are noticeable enough that I can see if they are circumcised. Do you guys know other people can see that?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

17 Answers

josie's avatar

I never figured anybody was looking.

FutureMemory's avatar

You mean the outline, I’m guessing?

Ponderer983's avatar

@FutureMemory Yeah, I see how long, if you hang to the right or left, the outline of the head. Through your bottoms, not all hanging out.

gailcalled's avatar

Is it some big secret that half the population have penises (circumsized or not) and balls?

filmfann's avatar

Is it possible you haven’t seen this picture from the Olympics just 2 days ago? It got a lot of attention.

wundayatta's avatar

If I go to a gym…. wait. @Ponderer983—are you male or female?

El_Cadejo's avatar

Two reasons. Some men dont care, others think it impresses women.

NuclearWessels's avatar

In my case it’s an optical illusion – It’s actually just two hamsters hugging a banana.

Imadethisupwithnoforethought's avatar

You know we prefer to talk to you people when you are cold?

marinelife's avatar

I once worked for a guy who wore shorts without underwear and then put his feet up on the desk. I left his office quickly and chose a seat that was not directly across from him after that. I believed that he did it on purpose.

wundayatta's avatar

If there ever was a woman interested in looking, I must admit I’d be tempted to show. But between you and me and the doorknob, we’re talking jewels, not junk. So if you can’t respect the merchandise, don’t even bother to ask to see it.

La la la!

Judi's avatar

@filmfann, I bet that person doesn’t get invited to design their uniforms next year!

jordym84's avatar

@marinelife Reminds me of an episode of “Friends” haha

Isn’t it similar to us females and our breasts?

ETpro's avatar

There are two kind of penises—showers and growers. Growers have very tiny appendages till they get sexually excited. Only when they are fully turned on do they reach their full proportions and a rigid projection. Showers, on the other hand, are almost there all the time. Their members grow little or not at all on excitement. The only major change is they go from being somewhat flexible to being more rigidly hard. There is no statistical difference between the average erect length of the two groups.

Fortunately for us males, about 80% of us are growers. That leaves 20% who may get hit on by the most tawdry sluts out there, but in exchange for that they have to either live with an embarrassing bulge down there or wear a girdle and Aladdin pants. All the gay guys in the shower at the gym think it’s all for them… And genteel ladies think they are posing to attract females—or flies.

psyonicpanda's avatar

@filmfann that is actually kind of funny sometimes people get a little over excited. But, to the point when im at the gym I dont really care, something I have to make sure my stuff doesnt fall out. But Im not there to look at other guys junk so ive never noticed.

wilma's avatar

@ETpro I think I will have to disagree with you. I know that there are some show-ers out there that are also growers. ;)

DominicX's avatar

Yeah, we know it… ;)

But seriously, sometimes when I see really cute/hot guys wearing basketball shorts and I notice a little…something, then they better not think I won’t look…

Answer this question

Login

or

Join

to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
or
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther