What lines of work can you name that combine a law degree with specialized knowledge?
What kind of job (besides work in a law office) might a person seek who
• has a J.D. and is a member of the bar
• has interned and worked in several legal settings
• is a gifted amateur photographer
• is skilled in PhotoShop
• has studied graphic design and typography
• is computer-savvy and experienced in website creation and maintenance
The purpose of the question is to discover what kinds of jobs such a person could apply for besides straight legal positions with law firms, corporations, or government. Branching out a little and using additional skills seems practical in this difficult job market.
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.