NickiC123's avatar

Am I pregnant? I'm half ready to kill myself with anxiety and paranoia?

Asked by NickiC123 (28 points ) December 9th, 2012

Okay on October 19th me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he put on a condom. He was kind of rubbing his penis against my vagina and he went in ONCE. Then he took it out less than a second later. HE NEVER EJACULATED. I got my period on the 28th… I’m not pregnant right? Sorry guys please excuse me being paranoid. I’m just anxiously awaiting my next period… it’s just that I’ve been having gas lately and I’m a little bloated but then I know I have a problem with going to the bathroom so I’m always like ’‘full’’. I’d go to ’‘use’’ the bathroom every four days so that’s prob why I’m bloated and I’ve always had this prob but I don’t know. By the way that was our FIRST TIME doing anything like that.Also I’ve been having a lot of clear discharge as of lately. Is this an indicator of a oncoming period? Please don’t call me stupid .. I’m just trying to calm my fears.

Isn’t this the third incarnation of this question, i’m mildly confused.

NickiC123's avatar

Yes but I’m trying to get more views on the situation.

Oh okay & I wouldn’t dream of calling you stupid :¬)

NickiC123's avatar

Lol… seriously though… can I get some input because I need to be studying for my finals right now but this is KILLING ME

bookish1's avatar

Hmm, he put on a condom and then got inside you? And you had your period after that? Am I reading this correctly?

What is making you think you might be pregnant?

My darling, you don’t NEED more views on this issue, what you NEED is a pregnancy test.
Do you have $7.99— $12.99 to spend today? If so, GO right NOW, to the store and then, test your first mornings urine tomorrow a.m. before you eat or drink anything.
We fluther peeps have no psychic powers, it’s all in the stick you piss on.
Most tests come 2 to a package so you can double check the next day as well.

Was it a used condom, and he just used it inside out?
Otherwise, stop worrying about it.

NickiC123's avatar

@bookish1 I’m just paranoid. I heard it’s normal to feel this after your first time.
@coloma – SIGH… I did try one but I messed it up because I didn’t know what to do
@filmfann – It was a brand new never used condom fresh out the package and he used it the right way because i watched him.

YOU GUYS LITERALLY IM GOING MAD

fremen_warrior's avatar

@NickiC123 kindly calm the f*ck down and follow @Coloma‘s sound advice. Simple as that ;-)

NickiC123's avatar

OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS I’M GETTING MORE NERVOUS

NickiC123's avatar

No like seriously guys… I just have paranoia and I’ve been told I even have OCD… everyday I ask this same question on different question sites, you name it, i’ve been on it all (I even got banned from Yahoo Answers) that’s how freaked out I am.

tedibear's avatar

Get another test – a two pack. Read the directions and do what they say. As a guess I would say that you’re not, but I’m not pregnancy test or a doctor.

I would be more worried about only pooping every four days, but I don’t know your intestines any better than I know your ovulation cycle.

@NickiC123

Stop the drama and take ACTION!
You want to feel better, then go get the test.
If you’re pregnant THEN you can freak out and we will gladly offer you sound advice and options at that time.

bookish1's avatar

You had sex with a condom, your boyfriend didn’t even ejaculate, you had your period afterwards, and you are still afraid you are pregnant?

Have you ever learned anything about human reproduction or did you go to a school where they had abstinence-only sex education? :-/

Seriously, take a big deep breath. Follow @Coloma‘s excellent advice and go buy a pregnancy test. Apparently nothing that strangers on the internet say is going to calm your anxieties.

creative1's avatar

@NickiC123 Calm down and breath, the likelihood of you being pregnant is slim but your worrying can cause your period to be late. Just listen to @Coloma advice take a pregnancy test.

Then I wouldn’t have sex again or attempt to have sex again until you are ready for the consequences of having sex.

CuriousLoner's avatar

@NickiC123 Look I’m not a doctor or anything – Ya know….But maybe, just maybe the real issue is you have paranoia and OCD problems. How do you handle other things, problems, etc that are of major concern of you?

NickiC123's avatar

@tedibear – Thanks and i’ll try to get one tomorrow
@Coloma – Please don’t say ’‘if you’re pregnant’’
@bookish1 – It’s not that i’m dumb and or uneducated… it’s a natural feeling for a girl to feel this way after her first time. The mind is a powerful thing and i’m sure all of you guys know that. You’ll be sure of yourself but your thoughts can cause you to doubt yourself.
@creative1 – Don’t worry i’m not doing anything like this until marriage because i can’t take the pressure neither the stress.
@CuriousLoner – Well basically, i freak out and i get butterflies in my stomach and my heart starts to pump really fast . There’s a swimming program at my school that’s mandatory for all students I can’t swim therefore every time when it’s time 2 go in the pool I feel like i’m about to pass out. I had to talk 2 the principal about my fears because I LITERALLY avoided going swimming everytime. I had like a C- in that class :(

You are not pregnant. If your anxiety continues, take a test.

NickiC123's avatar

This may sound stupid but i’ve literally resorted to punching myself in the stomach…..

I literally think you’ll be fine, no literally!

NickiC123's avatar

I think that I will be too but everytime i try to assure myself… my mind messes everything up.

tedibear's avatar

No, it doesn’t sound stupid, it sounds like unnecessary histrionics. At this point, you’re making a choice to be upset. You’ve been presented with good advice, points as to why you’re very likely not pregnant and you’re still insistent on dragging your emotions through the wringer. There’s a line between genuine upset or panic and begging for attention.

CuriousLoner's avatar

@NickiC123 Well fear of water is not unheard of. However that still does not address whether or not you have actual issues with anxiety, paranoia and/or OCD.

You are young, and stated was your first time. So I can’t tell if you freaking out, and simply over reacting (way over reacting) or do you handle all things in your life like this?