sanepravin's avatar

Income Tax Calculator?

Asked by sanepravin (7 points ) December 28th, 2012

where can I get income tax calculator for free to determine tax obligation for Nri? Thanks in advance.

CWOTUS's avatar

Welcome to Fluther.

I hope you’ll come back to the thread or add details to your question so that we can help you. Most users here are from the USA, but we have a considerable international presence, too.

I don’t know, and I doubt that most American users will know, what “Nri” is. Perhaps you can say where you’re from (in a general way, no specifics, “country” will do), and explain to confused readers what “Nri” means.

Good luck!

Shippy's avatar

Most large Life Assurance companies will have an income tax calculator on their home page. That is if you are calculating tax liability? Also the Revenue Offices have a vesting scale of earnings and tax amount or percentage on that. Another way is to search for your Fiscal Budget speech in your country. I am also unclear as not sure if you are talking of personal income tax, or other.

NRI = Non-resident Indian? If so, what country are you concerned about?

CWOTUS's avatar

I suspect that this is a tax due to India from its desis.