Knowledgeable's avatar

Will you and your friend ever make up?

Asked by Knowledgeable (56 points ) January 8th, 2013

You had a bad fight with your friend sometime ago and now you are left wondering whether you will ever talk to each other again.
1)How bad was the fight?
2)Were such fights common among the two of you?
3)Whose mistake do you think resulted in the fight?
4)During the fight, did either of you get violent?
5)Was there any validity in the reason for the fight to occur?
6)Are you having any repentance after splitting apart from your friend?
7)Did you try and talk to your friend after the fight?
8)After the big split, there any attempt from your friend’s side to communicate with you?
9)Was there bitching involved after the fight?
10)Would you want to forget this one incident in a way that it never ever comes up again?
11)Have either of you apologized to each other?

Shippy's avatar

No. I will never make up, however I wish her the best. The fight was a long time in coming. She was manipulative, self serving and aggressive. I get sad and I get upset for a day, then I move on. Once I have moved on, I forget that person exists. I don’t have room in my life for toxic people. Fault is not an issue. I believe everyone is at fault in some way. That doesn’t concern me. I am just glad she has gone. I don’t talk badly of people it serves no purpose and makes me look like a chop.

I’d be up for a little guy-liner, but my friends…nah, macho buggers.

I can think of two fights with friends that fit here.

1) There was a lot of yelling, and a call to fisticuffs in the first fight. In the other, I just hung up the phone.
2) No, and no.
3) Theirs, both times.
4) In the first one, that was the cause of the fight. He purposely got overviolent while playing football, and seriously hurt a younger kid.
5) Yup.
6) No.
7) In the first one, I told him off. The second, I simply hung up the phone, and wouldn’t talk to him again.
8) No.
9) No.
10) The first was forgiven a year later. The second has gone on for 28 years.
11) They both apologized to me, though the second didn’t feel heartfelt, which is why I reject it.

AshLeigh's avatar

It’s been about three years, and every attempt on my part to communicate was shot down.
It’s not really a big deal. Looking back we were only friends because I didn’t know anyone else. I don’t even remember really liking her.

1)How bad was the fight? No fight, just blatant idiocy on her part.
2)Were such fights common among the two of you? No.
3)Whose mistake do you think resulted in the fight? Hers.
4)During the fight, did either of you get violent? No.
5)Was there any validity in the reason for the fight to occur? Yes, she was out of line.
6)Are you having any repentance after splitting apart from your friend? Yes, I miss her.
7)Did you try and talk to your friend after the fight? No, I was highly offended.
8)After the big split, there any attempt from your friend’s side to communicate with you? Yes, but she acted innocent and accepted no responsiblity for her behavior.
9)Was there bitching involved after the fight? No.
10)Would you want to forget this one incident in a way that it never ever comes up again? Yes.
11)Have either of you apologized to each other? No, it’s been about 15 years and we’ll fb occasionally but no personal relationship anymore. There’s no trust.

zensky's avatar

1)How bad was the fight? No fight, just blatant idiocy on his part.
2)Were such fights common among the two of you? See above.
3)Whose mistake do you think resulted in the fight? Again.
4)During the fight, did either of you get violent? No man, aren’t you paying attention?!
5)Was there any validity in the reason for the fight to occur? Fuck no.
6)Are you having any repentance after splitting apart from your friend? I am, thank you. With extra cheese.
7)Did you try and talk to your friend after the fight? Nope.
8)After the big split, there any attempt from your friend’s side to communicate with you?Nah.
9)Was there bitching involved after the fight? I said nah.
10)Would you want to forget this one incident in a way that it never ever comes up again? Ypu lost me there.
11)Have either of you apologized to each other? Sadly, no.

Now fuck off and think up an original question.