LucasGrillon's avatar

Does everyone hate you ?

Asked by LucasGrillon (21 points ) January 9th, 2013

Do you feel hatred from everyone around you?
Do you think that others may be hating you?
Do your friends suddenly stop talking to each other or talk in whispers, when you are around?
Do you get no respect or kind words from your family members?

zensky's avatar

Welcome to Fluther.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today.

rebbel's avatar

@zensky, shhhh, @LucasGrillon has just entered the room….~

zensky's avatar

@rebbel Hij lijkt een beetje triest.

Only for copying questions from another site, and asking so many questions all at once.

zensky's avatar

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored
than to anything on which it is poured.
Mark Twain

Shippy's avatar

Yes, they do.

zensky's avatar

I don’t hate you @Shippy

SABOTEUR's avatar

Even the cat walks all over me.

bossob's avatar

no
no
no
no

Hope that helps.

Pachy's avatar

I’m not sure whether I’m hated by anyone, but I do know I am, and have been in past, disliked for one reason or another, either because of something I did (or didn’t do) or simply conflicting chemistry. In my earlier years I fretted about that a lot, but I finally realized being disliked (or hated) by some people is an inevitable possibility of life.

nofurbelowsbatgirl's avatar

People don’t hate me but they sure hate that they can’t control me, and that’s their problem, let them stew in a pot of their own issues I can only stir the pot every once in awhile but I don’t work there so someone else will have to take the ladle sometime.

Trance24's avatar

I am sure someone out there hates me, but honestly I could care less. One also has to ask the question what is hate? The questions you pose seem to ask more the question, “does everyone not like you?”. Hate to me is something much deeper and darker than just disliking someone and deciding not to talk to them or avoid them. No hatred is ugly and makes the person who possesses it feel almost sick to their own stomach.

@nofurbelowsbatgirl Love that answer, ditto here. I’m pretty sure no one hates me though.

snowberry's avatar

A person’s character can be determined by the kind of enemies they have. :D One reason I hang around here!

No. I am incredibly charming and charismatic. :-D
No enemies, well….my ex husband hates me, but that’s only because I filleted his lying ass and divorced him. lol

burntbonez's avatar

There are people that hate me, but not everyone. Thinking that everyone hates you is a sign of really bad self esteem and magical thinking. It is something that cognitive behavioral therapy can help with.