Markettem's avatar

How People react after used of Steroids for body building?

Asked by Markettem (4 points ) January 22nd, 2013

Hello Friends i am mark and i want to know that people who used different types of steroids for body building so after it’s use what they are think about it. so if you have any idea or experience then please share with me here.
Thanks

syz's avatar

Ah, aren’t steroids illegal?

edit:

Hey, look at that, they are:

“In the U.S., anabolic steroids are currently listed as Schedule III controlled substances under the Controlled Substances Act, which makes simply possessing of such substances without a prescription, first offense, a federal crime punishable by up to one year in prison. Unlawful distribution or possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids punishable as a first offense is punished by up to ten years in prison”

bookish1's avatar

Welcome to Fluther.

It feels great and works like a charm. I’m bulking up like a beast.
I have a prescription.
But they are illegal without one. You don’t need to cheat. Your body probably makes steroids naturally.

Adirondackwannabe's avatar

I have enought trouble being mentally stable, why would I throw steroids in the mix? I assume you’ve heard of roid rage?

Shippy's avatar

Well no experience of them, but best regulated. As a friend of mine is on them, illegally and is worse than a chipmunk on crack.