heyimlyn's avatar

What does it mean when you dreamed about your crush ?

Asked by heyimlyn (25 points ) January 28th, 2013

My crush and I were sitting in a car with all my family members. He put his head on my shoulder and I did the same.

Pachy's avatar

Unfinished business. We’ve all got it. An event or person in your waking life may have jostled some old memories and feelings, and they came out in the form of a dream. Happens to me a lot with departed family members and sometimes old loves. Often, it’s very pleasant to be able to visit with people in our past for a while, if only in sleep.

Shippy's avatar

You were both tired?

heyimlyn's avatar

Tired? Of what?

Absolutely nothing except that you are thinking about him.

nofurbelowsbatgirl's avatar

It doesnt mean anything, it’s just something your unconscious does to deal with the feelings.

wundayatta's avatar

The characters in dreams represent different aspects of yourself. Your crush is a part of you that you like. Leaning heads on each other means you feel good about this part of you—a part that reminds you of your crush. Think about what you like about your crush and find that part of you that is similar. That is what your dream is about.

deni's avatar

This is one of the worst questions I’ve seen so far on this website.

downtide's avatar

It means you have a crush on him, but you already knew that. Nothing more significant than that.

Jillysback's avatar

You probably think about him a lot. We often dream about what we have thought about lots during the day. That’s it.

Response moderated (Writing Standards)
Jennifer146's avatar

What Does It Mean If You Are Both In A Ride And He Tells You That He Needs To Talk to You