pleiades's avatar

Can you help me look for film emulation filters for Photoshop? Or anythinkg CS5?

Asked by pleiades (5867 points ) February 7th, 2013

I’m looking for some free or fairly priced filters! Thanks! The link would be greatly appreciated!

Crumpet's avatar

There is a plug-in for photoshop called Alienskin that replicates nearly every film ever produced.
You have to pay for it, I’m not sure how much, but they have a free 30 day trial i think.

You’d be better off just shooting actual film though and scanning it in my opinion!
Bus thats just me, I’m an ass when it comes to these things.

joebarnas's avatar

I don’t know anything about photoshop film emulation, but for Lightroom or Aperture (which you should be using for normal photo processing) there is VSCO FILM – the industry leading film emulation packs. The most accurate and best looking. Check it out: http://vsco.co/film