Wizardmaster123375's avatar

My ear hurts a lot!

Asked by Wizardmaster123375 (1 points ) February 10th, 2013

I do have crohns deisese and strept throat.its been happening for an half an hour. I tried holding my nose and blowing air and did work. But then it came back 2 minutes later. It hurts when I do it so I don’t want to do it again. I need some answers !!!

The answer is you most likely have an ear infection and you need to see a doctor for some possible antibiotics. Strep throat, if it is really strep, is treated with antibiotics as well. Go to the doctor asap.

You do need answers but not from an anonymous group of strangers. Don’t do any more blowing and holding your nose. See doc. asap.

Are you already taking antibiotics for the strep? If so, call the prescribing doc’s office and ask him.

If you have strep throat most likely your ears hurt from inflamation due to the strep. Are you taking antibiotics already for the infection?

Pandora's avatar

I’ve never tried it but I’ve heard that a few drops of warm olive oil helps with ear aches. If it is infected, than nothing but antibiotics will help.