joelmuir's avatar

Hotmail Email Support Customer Service Number | 1-855-517-6253?

Asked by joelmuir (1 points ) December 6th, 2013

Call the toll-free Hotmail helpline 1–855-517–6253 of Smartsnake to get the best support you want for your issues. Tech professionals will be there to provide you unbelievable Hotmail help and that too very quickly. Take the benefits now by reaching them at Hotmail helpline. You will be on cloud nine to get ultimate Hotmail help for critical issues too.

For more details, click on this link >> https://www.smartsnake.net/hotmail-technical-support/

LuckyGuy's avatar

This sounds like an ad for Smartsnake in Florida.
There were complaints about this company a couple of months ago.

“Complaint: told them that i did not want their service and to cancel it. they told me that they would and they are still taking money out of my account.
they told me that they were microsoft and they needed to fix my computer. so i was going to let them and then i canceled. they kept pressuring me to do this. now i don’t have it on my computer and they said they would cancel. i called again the 4th and the 5th. they were suppose to send me an email that it was canceled. i have not gotten the email or a phone call that i was told on the 4th that they would have manager to call.”

Thank you for that number.
I shall now forward it to my favourite soundboard prank caller.
Expect to be contacted by the Chinaman shortly.