Let’s create some universal holiday rules for holiday driving, shall we?
Now that it is less than two hour into Christmas, whoopee, some people are going to start celebrating and won’t stop until New Year. To keep everyone safe let’s agree to some rules:
1. If you cannot get your vehicle started after two tries, take a cab!
2. If you can’t remember where you parked your vehicle, take a cab!
3. If you can’t remember what vehicle you were driving, take a cab!
4. If you see more than one street in front of you while behind the wheel, TAKE A CAB!
5. If you visited the porcelain god 120 minutes before attempting to drive, take a cab!
6. If you can’t get your key in the keyhole, take a cab!
7. Remember, sidewalks are where people are, keep your car off them.
8. If you see something 4.5 to 6 ft tall and column-like in front of you, stop, especially if it is moving in a crosswalk.
9. If you don’t stop and you hear a loud thump, don’t keep driving, stop!
What do you think can be added to the list to increase safety?