How can a Q&A site survive when people do not care to ask questions?
This is Fluther, it is here to ask question but some hardly ever ask a question and others have never asked. If you are one who never ask or ask so few as to technically be none, is it because:
• You see other people as questions and get browbeaten and it made you gun-shy.
• You can’t think of any question to ask.
• You figure why bother, others will supply the questions so you don’t have to.
• The question you would have asked, someone always beat you to it.
• You are afraid someone will think your question is stupid.
• Something not on the list?
If only 20% of the people on any Q&A site are asking the question, can those who don’t ask complain about the questions they get?