Meta Question

stanleybmanly's avatar

Where is mad mad max?

Asked by stanleybmanly (6567 points ) April 3rd, 2014

misery LOVES company. none must be allowed to escape

rojo's avatar

France.

Mimishu1995's avatar

In Max Max Mad.

He entered Tina Turner’s thunderdome, aka the black hole, the man is lost forever.

PhiNotPi's avatar

[mod says] The user @MadMadMax disabled his own account. I don’t know of the reasons behind his disappearance, but it is probably not worth speculating over.

Mimishu1995's avatar

@PhiNotPi Woa! For a moment I thought @stanleybmanly was talking bullshit (hence the sarcasm)

Sorry @stanleybmanly :(

Now that I think of it, I do remember a user named MadMadMax. If you had written their name without those spaces I would have understand what you were getting at.

She was only around for awhile and I’m wondering if the atheist thing resonated with her and she left with them.

Symbeline's avatar

@PhiNotPi Not worth speculating over? Ha, wow that was mean.

ibstubro's avatar

Account disabled over the naked whale trainer ordeal and a general lack of reverence for the vastly superior and immensely intelligent site, Ouora.

I mean, why float in a sea of jellies when you can wallow in the same stale bathwater as Mensa minions?

Seek's avatar

Naked whale trainer?

I’ve clearly missed something.

ibstubro's avatar

Drama.
Note the “On Quora, there‚Äôs even a bot that synthesizes questions.” OH, JOY!
@Seek

stanleybmanly's avatar

The whale trainer thing rings a bell (faintly). It’s the sort of expression that lingers in your head. I remember there were salvos flying back and forth which I didn’t understand at the time. Guess it’s something I should try to look up.

Seek's avatar

Well, and another one bites the dust.

That makes me sad. I liked her(?).

ibstubro's avatar

There were tremendous changes in her mood and vicious mood swings over time, @Seek. Sad to watch.

stanleybmanly's avatar

She was marooned in North Carolina and not one bit happy about it. The local politics really hit her switch. @rojo ‘s Paris answer was quite plausible, because she definitely longed to escape to Europe. I’d like to think she made it.