Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

For 80% of US women to have a physic as Jacky O'Shaughnessy does at age 60 years of age, what will it take?

Asked by Hypocrisy_Central (21352 points ) April 10th, 2014

disclaimer I am hoping to get some real answers with some thought behind them, but we will see. Please not, we are speaking of Gray haired women, no teeny boppers, kids, high school girls or anything like that; but at old people, so let’s keep it that way.—

Jacky O’Shaughnessy, IMO is living proof that a woman can be a senior citizen in some circles and still shatter many women half her age in the fineness of her physic. She is no professional trainer herself; I doubt she has tons of professional trainers she works with or a personal chef cooking her highly nutritious meals. I don’t know if she has a book out but if she does, all women should buy it. Maybe older guys will keep to this so-called ”age formula” if more women who are older women had the physic of Mrs. O’Shaughnessy. What will it take to get 80% of US women, at least, to have a physic like her within a decade; if not sooner?

Hawaii_Jake's avatar

@Hypocrisy_Central, do you look like this? If not, sit down and be quiet.

Response moderated (Personal Attack)

How can I nicely and kindly mention that you mean “half her age” and not “have her age”?

I am an old woman with grey hair, and discovering suddenly that I looked like Jacky O’Shaughnessy would be one of my worst nightmares.

Disclaimer; I thought about my answer, and I am a senior citizen in all circles.

stanleybmanly's avatar

Get a grip. The great requirement is of course self discipline! But even given the strictest regimen, nothing surpasses old age in demonstrating the fickle nature of random chance. Good genes and fortunate circumstances generate cumulative results, Given the choice it’s better to feel good than look good, but in the end as Macbeth noted ” all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death”

Seek's avatar

I wonder what she looks like naked, slouching over a laptop and a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Probably a lot like every other thin 60 year old woman.

Posing and light is everything in photography, @Hypo, as you well know.

hominid's avatar

@Hypocrisy_Central: “Jacky O’Shaughnessy IMO is living proof that a woman can be a senior citizen in some circles and still whip many women have her age in looks.”

Correction: Jacky O’Shaughnessy is living proof that Jacky O’Shaughnessy looks like that.