Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

What do you think of her tattoo?

Asked by Hypocrisy_Central (21992 points ) April 24th, 2014

Often the question of tattoos pops up in conversation; do they hurt, do they ever fade, why did you get that tattoo, how much did it cost etc. Some tattoos have a message, others are just for decoration. Then there is the tattoo that causes people to scratch their heads. What do you think of this woman’s tattoo? Do you think it is witty, sharp, repugnant, blasé, silly, shocking, etc.? (in case you can’t figure out what you are seeing, it is an anime girl positioned so the vagina will appear to be boinked by her male partner while she (the anime girl) seems not to enjoy it)

anniereborn's avatar

@Hypocrisy_Central (in case you can’t figure out what you are seeing, it is an anime girl positioned so the vagina will appear to be boinked by her male partner, and the anime girl seems not to enjoy it)

Is this your opinion or do you know that was her intention?

Unbroken's avatar

Well its certainly not classy. Bet she would Freak some of her partners out.. I wonder if there would come a time when she would only have sex in the dark.

Maybe she’s a lesbian. That would make more sense, if its not a just quirky idea of humor. But the whole belly tat to me is a bad choice. Stretching child bearing etc I can’t imagine it would hold up well.

But we can be young and foolish only once.

Looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels, and having seen quite a few shops in my time.
Also, I have seen enough hentai to know that a facial expression is not enough to know if s/he enjoys it or not. You need the dialogue to determine that.

GloPro's avatar

What did you google to stumble upon this little gem?

If it is real then I have seen worse. If it is real it most likely fits her personality and lifestyle. Far be it for me to judge her, as we are not cut from the same cloth, but I would imagine it won’t win any contests for being a good tattoo. The work is sub-par and the placement controversial.

Mimishu1995's avatar

I think she just watches hentai too much…

no such thing as “too much hentai”

Mimishu1995's avatar

@ragingloli That’s not what to debate right now. But on second look, the anime girl looks more like she’s reaching orgasm than opposing to being rape.

GloPro's avatar

I thought she was about to sneeze.

Unbroken's avatar

My, I hope to never see an o face like that. Scary.

Mimishu1995's avatar

Ahegao, anyone?

trailsillustrated's avatar

She’s going to be sorry she got it. That being said, I wish people would get over the whole tattoo thing.

Anime is so fucking lame, she shoulda had the girl sliding outta her arse crack where all shit comes from.

Response moderated (Personal Attack)
Cruiser's avatar

@ragingloli is right….it is a poorly done photoshop’d pic plus the tattoo’s on the anime are horrendous. Just enlarge the pic a bit and you can see the pixilated image.

jerv's avatar

Fluther has become 4chan. Joy.

remember when /b/ was good?

jerv's avatar

Good? I remember when it didn’t totally suck. I wish I could find a Windows version of the Mimi Android app though :/

The photo is a fake. The pixels are obviously manipulated.
You would have to be crazy to get this tattoo. Someone is trying to attract or please pedophiles?

Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

@GloPro What did you google to stumble upon this little gem?
It popped up from a Google search for tattoos, which was spawned of a conversation about tattoos and why some can’t get enough and some of us will never get one. But that is Google for you, you can type in some innocuous phrase like Leather straps (thinking you will find something to fix your saddle), or Latex bands (because you have an ideal to repair a chair), and Google will weave in there some racy to kinky stuff; but how is Sparky supposed to learn without being let loose in the candy store like the Net? ~~

_Far be it for me to judge her, as we are not cut from the same cloth,…]__
Oh go ahead, no one will know, it happens so much around here against so many different ideas, believes, and customs no one even notices when it is done.

@Mimishu1995 I think she just watches hentai too much…
FYI, I don’t watch it, nor read a bunch of anime, but I think 50% of anime art is genius. Some Hentai subject matter is way too strong for the delicate stomachs of US citizenry.

@ucme Anime is so fucking lame, she shoulda had the girl sliding outta her arse crack where all shit comes from.
Many years ago I loosely knew this guy who had a spider web emanating from the pink pucker of his sphincter fanning out over his cheeks, (he took a photo of it for those who did not wasn’t to see the real thing, or for times he could not drop his breeches and show anyone; I only looked one because I could not believe it, I thought it was an urban legend) does that do it for you? 8-P

@Cruiser @ragingloli is right….it is a poorly done photoshop’d pic plus the tattoo’s on the anime are horrendous.
Oh like the photos of the Moon landing.

@filmfann You would have to be crazy to get this tattoo.
That could be said of any tattoo, especially when a tattoo liked today maybe hated 12 years from now and you can’t change it like a shirt.

Mimishu1995's avatar

@Hypocrisy_Central you can’t rule out the fact that she watches hentai, right? After all she’s just some random person.

And again, ahegao!

GloPro's avatar

@Hypocrisy_Central That could be said of any tattoo, especially when a tattoo liked today maybe hated 12 years from now and you can’t change it like a shirt.
Inked people don’t think the same way. I agree with you about the tattoo liked today may be hated tomorrow, which is why I ponder mine for awhile before taking the plunge. One of mine isn’t the way I envisioned it, and one day I may laser it away and have it redone the way I wanted.
I cannot judge someone else’s choices for ink because to me, tattoos are like artwork. Some artwork is very surrealistic, dark, deep and thought provoking. Some is crass and vulgar. I wouldn’t hang it in my home nor put it on my body, but I can still judge it for the quality of work. If that tattoo is real then the quality is poor. If it were done well, like this woman’s, then even if I would never like the artwork itself I could still appreciate it. I just enjoy looking at well done tattoo work. Would I tat myself that way? No. But Tattoo Expos are quite fun people watching, and I wouldn’t think any more or less of that one than another.

and I thought my ex SIL’s Mickey Mouse tat. with his hand pointing to her vagina and the caption..” welcome to the magic kingdom” was stupid and unbecoming. lol
That tat is repulsive.

Symbeline's avatar

Eeeew it’s one of those loli hentai things. (not related to the user, although that means I have to admit that I know what it is) Looks like a fetus. But to each his own. I like tattoos, I want to get one, but the reason I don’t is that I’m not sure what I want to get. (and I’m broke) But it wouldn’t be that lol.

ibstubro's avatar

“Off again, I do ignore most questions, too worthless for my time, so I bypass them, that is my opinion. If I don’t ignore a question it is because I find it interesting enough to answer, maybe you should ask them if they answer mine because they believe it interesting enough to them to answer it, and if so why are they so upset when they do?”

Example of a worthwhile question?

anniereborn's avatar

That’s hentai? Don’t they usually at least TRY to give them some sort of boobage? That looks like a little girl.

Mimishu1995's avatar

Even the tatoo girl has her own tatoo…

tinyfaery's avatar

Haha! Awesome.

Child porn.

AshLeigh's avatar

Fake or not, I think it’s creepy.

Agree with @AshLeigh. Even if it’s fake, some twisted mind out there thought it up.

Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

@GloPro If that tattoo is real then the quality is poor. If that tattoo is real then the quality is poor.
I would say middle of the road compared to the tats I have seen life long and in mags; I have seen far worse technique wise.

@ibstubro Example of a worthwhile question?
As always, it lies with the person viewing it. Do you see half of Fluther here? To many it was not a worthwhile question, I am happy with that, those who are here I would suppose, but I would not bet the farm on it, that they thought it worthwhile to answer or comment; that is how it works.

@anniereborn That’s hentai? Don’t they usually at least TRY to give them some sort of boobage? That looks like a little girl.
How much do you really know hentai? LOL LOL Anime IMO focuses more on the school girls in crackerjacks with girl faces and women bodies, somewhat same with manga, but there is a aspect of hentai that…..shall we just say….explore a more darker and kinkier side of sex, at least to the West.

@AshLeigh Fake or not, I think it’s creepy.
“It” as in the tattoo, the girl that got it or the person that inked it on her?

AshLeigh's avatar

The person who has sex with her xD

SecondHandStoke's avatar

I KNEW it was going to be that particular tattoo.

No, you won’t succeed in getting me to over think it.

To each her own though I suspect it’s fake.

ITT: way to many that haven’t heard of toddlercon.

Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

@SecondHandStoke To each her own though I suspect it’s fake.
Online how do you really know a fake from real? I invite all to chime in if they are so gifted to tell fake from real.

ibstubro's avatar

^^ HC:

@ragingloli: “Looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels, and having seen quite a few shops in my time.”

@Cruiser: “ragingloli is right….it is a poorly done photoshop’d pic plus the tattoo’s on the anime are horrendous. Just enlarge the pic a bit and you can see the pixilated image.”

@filmfann: “The photo is a fake. The pixels are obviously manipulated.”

Just in case you’re not following your own question.

Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

^ I am, and of the others, which is fake then and which is not, I mean a digital photo can be inaccurate, especially if someone who was not thoroughly trained tried to enhance it before posting it. Sorry, I need more, take a screen shot and point it out, then I can investigate it on the Web to see how well it holds up.

Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

addendum
So, experts ~~ which of the people on this site site have fakes and which ones have real tattoo?

GloPro's avatar

The tat labeled “know” is a nice tat, in my opinion. The word “a” is body paint. The word “from” is actually a double mastectomy coverup, and quite nice.

I believe your original tat is also real. If you look closely the line work is shitty.

anniereborn's avatar

@SecondHandStoke “toddlercon”?
oh.good.lord I am GLAD I have never heard of that. yuck

fluthernutter's avatar

The skin tone/texture is different within the tattoo and outside of it.

jerv's avatar

@anniereborn You are glad to never hear of reality? I really hate to break it to you, but reality isn’t all sunshine and lolicon…err.. lollipops..

anniereborn's avatar

@jerv hahahahahaha. I assure you I am well aware of reality. Geez.

Symbeline's avatar

Especially since hentai shouldn’t be a part of any sane person’s reality. :D

jerv's avatar

@anniereborn Sorry, but I took that as you being proud to be ignorant, and that is a HUGE trigger for me.

@Symbeline The closest I’ve seen to a sane person is one that was clearheaded enough to know they were crazy.

Cruiser's avatar

@Hypocrisy_Central a 2 second search on Tineye would have quickly revealed the true nature of said photo.

anniereborn's avatar

@jerv Proud to be ignorant? No. HAPPY to have been ignorant of that crap.

Symbeline's avatar

@jerv Well, you know what they say, crazy people who don’t know they’re crazy are crazier than those who are aware of being crazy…but everyone is still insane. :D

GloPro's avatar

@Symbeline I’m liking the new, girly avatar!

Symbeline's avatar

It’s Baby from Devil’s Rejects. :D

The whole artwork.

GloPro's avatar

Now THERE’s a tattoo!!!

El_Cadejo's avatar

Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these!

Symbeline's avatar

I’m a married man.

Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

@Cruiser […a 2 second search on Tineye would have quickly revealed the true nature of said photo.
OK, where on the site does one find the origin of the photo? I see many thumbs and links to the photo, and I am trying to see if there are any where the image is not the same, be it smaller, different orientation, colors, or the same hips with a totally different tattoo altogether, but I don’t see it. I would post what I am talking about, I have seen obvious fake tattoos because you see the same body in the same pose but with a different tattoo, I can’t show it now, I am in a public place and vaginal tattoos might not sit well should anyone be looking over my shoulder. I know you are not a BSer so I will await a more detailed smoking gun.

Do you believe [NSFW? this one is faked as well? I mean, women do get the strangest tattoos on the weirdest places, same as men.

GloPro's avatar

Ooo, that one must be juicy. It is “forbidden”

Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

^ Not from my browser…..you using Chrome?
Can ya see it now? Still “forbidden”?

Symbeline's avatar

Haha, oh God. Way better than the lolicon one.

Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

Do you think the artist charged her for it or was his payment the hours he got a free vieweing?

GloPro's avatar

Um, yeah. Do you think she pulled that one out of a book?

They probably bartered.

Hypocrisy_Central's avatar

^ They probably bartered.
Oh I bet she did….hard too. What do you think of it so far, cool, bizarre, ugly, nasty, a stroke of genius, etc.?

GloPro's avatar

I don’t know many men that willingly stick their dick in rows of teeth. Maybe she was looking for a good deterrent.

Honestly, other than figuring out what the hell it was, I didn’t study it as much as I did your first offering. I’m good with that.

Not many quality artists will tattoo the asshole, if that makes any difference.

SecondHandStoke's avatar

I’ve seen two photos of anal tattoos:

One was a ring of barbed wire, the other read “Spit First.”

Then there’s the Japanese slave tradition of tattooing the butthole to resemble labia etc.

Seen some well executed, some not.

GloPro's avatar

I hope she gets more pics if she ever has a baby. Bloody and halfway out. That would be fitting.

Symbeline's avatar

I’m just thinking, that artist, having his face up close to a smelly butthole for hours…lol.