talljasperman's avatar

How can I contribute to society online? (Details inside)

Asked by talljasperman (18435 points ) May 1st, 2014

My Ideal is staying home most of the day while contributing to society. What do you suggest? Right now I am happy being a part of the Fluther community, and I would like to do more of Q and A lifestyle. What do you suggest?

talljasperman's avatar

@Dan_Lyons I don’t understand?

Dan_Lyons's avatar

Paypal allows you to make donations to charitable organizations online from the comfort of your e z chair.

Haleth's avatar

Write short fiction or poetry.

FireMadeFlesh's avatar

If you are proficient in any foreign languages, maybe you could start a web based translation service?

I can’t help wondering though, why don’t you want to get out amongst the community?

Write opinionated blogs on politics and religion.
Otherwise, webcam sluttery.

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
hug_of_war's avatar

I don’t really get how writing on a very small community like fluther is contributing to society, can you clarify what you mean?

In order to make a contribution, you must provide some unique expertise or useful information in your answers.

LostInParadise's avatar

You could post on that other Q&A site, YahooAnswers.