Send to a Friend
Can mold/mildew have this effect?
I was working on my server a bit in my mothers garage, maybe 15 minutes or so, it had lots of mildew as water seeps in around the edges, and I am thinking maybe mold, the whole garage had a strong smell that was a bit like lemon floor cleaner, I doubt she cleaned in it though.
Anyways I got a bit nauseated/dizzy after that, I figured I was just a bit dehydrated but an hour and a half later it was still bad, if I stood up or was sitting I would get feel very dizzy and sick. It’s three hours later and I am feeling a lot better, still a little off when standing up or having my head vertical but it’s a lot better.