Send to a Friend
What are some common English and Irish slang?
I’m looking for specific slang for these words both in English (as in England, not United States) and Irish.
- girl (like a little girl)
- boy (like a young adult)
- common slang for exclamations (like “Wow” or “Oh snap!”, general exclamation)
- common slang for frustration (like “Dangit!” or “Darn!”)
- common slang for when something sucks (Like instead of saying “This sucks”, are there slang phrases like that?)
- any possible slang for the following words – hotel, chest (as in a treasure chest), salesman, and rookie