Vikz's avatar

Please help me with my Homework?

Asked by Vikz (8 points ) 2 months ago

Hello Guys i am having a problem in my work. I was given a task to make a powerpoint presentation about any mathematical topic i have to make up to 10 slides please give me any suggestion on a easy topic or if you have already done this task please send it as an attachment in my email vikzsaple@yahoo.com. Thanks

Adirondackwannabe's avatar

Welcome to fluther. We don’t answer homework questions, but we do help out. Any area of math interest you?

Vikz's avatar

Not so much

jerv's avatar

Math in and of itself actually is a bit boring, but it is also the building block of many things that are interesting. For instance, my job; using a computer-controlled machine like this to cut metal into complex objects with great precision. It also allows me to save myself a lot of money by doing certain things myself instead of paying others hundreds (or thousands) of dollars.

The main reason I bothered to learn the complex math that I have isn’t because I like math, but because I like doing the stuff that can only be done if you know the numbers. Think about that for a bit and see what sort of ideas that gives you.