sick_nd_twisted's avatar

Is past drug use the reason im so sick?

Asked by sick_nd_twisted (4 points ) 2 months ago

Okay so in late June of this year. I decided to do Xanax. A lot of it in fact. It was not my prescription. I was never really a for say pill popper but that night changed a lot. For four days straight I mixed the Xanax with alcohol and Gabapentin. In result of the many times I passed out just to wake up and continue using. I got up to 10–15 xanax daily. I overdosed. After being in a psych ward for a week, I continued using. I’ve gotten locked up three times this summer for under the influence behavior. When I got out the first time I realized I wanted more drugs. Any pills I could get my hands on. I’ve done Suboxone, Focalin, and so much other drugs. Now I’ve been clean for two weeks and I’m attending rehab therapy group four times a week. I’ve been having horrible stomach pain and headaches. Side pain. And shaking a lot. Are these signs of withdrawal or anything drug related? Or do I maybe just have a major case of the flu.

Just guessing here, but I’d say probably. Or maybe it was the ink from your recent tattoo that affected your brain. Find another hobby.

lillycoyote's avatar

You should see a doctor. It very well could be withdrawal but after two weeks I don’t know. It will take a few months to get your body back to normal, if you stay clean, after what you’ve put it through. You really should do a medically supervised detox, in a facility, if there’s a next time. Withdrawal from benzodiazapines alone can kill you. So, really see a doctor, ya know? Asking question on fluther is not really the way to go about finding out what’s wrong with you.

ARE_you_kidding_me's avatar

If I had to bet I’d say it’s anxiety/withdrawal. For fuck sake go see a doctor.