My puppy swallowed something weird, what do i do?
My 9 week old puppy was just out in front of my apartment having some potty time and she ran off and found something in the grass. The first time she got a hold of it I was able to fish it out of her mouth, but she was getting ready to swallow it. She found it again and this time she swallowed it.
It felt like wood or something hard and it was gone before i had a chance to find out what it was. It seemed like it was bigger than what she usually poops out.
What do i do? what is going to happen to her? I am freaking out and i need all the information you can give me!!! Thank you so much.
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.