desiree333's avatar

Does BareEscentuals Ship To Canada?

Asked by desiree333 (3198 points ) April 19th, 2009

I want to order something from Bare Escentuals but I dont think it will ship my order to Canada because there is no option for country or province just state. So can I order stuff from their website?

AlfredaPrufrock's avatar

Call their customer service number.

PupnTaco's avatar

This is a great question to ask Bare Escentuals.

hearkat's avatar

By following the links from, I’ve found this information:

Nordstroms now ships to Canada

QVC ships to Canada

but it appears that and do not.

makeupjunkie83's avatar

Yes ships to Canada, you have to call in your order. I was told that they cannot do online orders to Canada but you can call them. Shipping is just $9.95

tfoster's avatar

Yes, you can order online. I initially had the same problem, but you need to select “Canada” customer early on before you check out. My order arrived today, after only about 5 business days. There will be custom charges on what you buy. My $115 order (inluding BE $10 surcharge for living in Canada) had $21 in customs to pay when I picked up my package at the Post Office. It was still well worth it : ) Good luck.