Jude's avatar

I've had a dull ache in my upper right thigh for three days. Any idea as to what may be causing it?

Asked by Jude (31974 points ) May 18th, 2009

Any doctors in the hi-zouse?

jbfletcherfan's avatar

This isn’t the place for medical answers. If it persists, go to your doctor. He/she is the only one qualified to help you.

casheroo's avatar

If it’s really bothering you, see a doctor.

Could just be a muscle issue, where warm baths and rest would help. Could be something serious. If you have insurance, see a doctor.

skfinkel's avatar

My advice as well—get thee to a doctor if something is bothering you and doesn’t get better in a couple of days. Unless it’s clearly just a strained muscle or something. But, since you asked, you must not be expecting this particular pain.

ABoyNamedBoobs03's avatar

might be a sports hernia. had one in my right thigh a couple years back, starts out dull, but if you don’t fix it the pain gets muuuccchhh worse rather quickly. but like said, ask a doctor.

YARNLADY's avatar

I think you need a new bed, or maybe a new sleeping partner, but I’m not a doctor. If you want a medical opinion, see your doctor.

judochop's avatar

@jbfletcherfan while the internet is no place for much of anything, a doctor here on Fluther helped save my life once.