General Question

brettvdb's avatar

I'm looking for a refurbished Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens in Canada. Where can I get one?

Asked by brettvdb (1192 points ) July 6th, 2009

I’ve been googling for awhile and can’t find anywhere selling refurbished Canon lenses that will ship to Canada. Does anyone know where I can look for these?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Off-Topic)
Response moderated (Unhelpful)
whitecarnations's avatar

Ebay or BestBuy.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther