If you know that you've built up static electricity on your body that will discharge on the first thing you touch, do you try to discharge it on your nearest loved one so as not to waste the shock?
Asked by Val123 (12608 ) November 10th, 2009
This time of year I will ALWAYS end up with static electricity when I get out of the car. At those times my husband keeps avoiding me for some reason. Spoil sport! I’m just trying to SHARE!
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0
Wow! You've got 847 knowledge matches!Want to see them? Join Fluther!