princessa's avatar

How to get revenge on your stupid little brother?

Asked by princessa (113 points ) February 6th, 2010

Ok my brother is such a stupid idiot that he told my biggest secret to these two older guys just to embarass me on purpose. I dont want anything too bad if you know what I’m saying but I would love blueprints for a trap! HAHA! And i dont know any of his secrets so please help me! I want him to suffer! By the way he is 8.

Supacase's avatar

How old are you and how old is he?

Spinel's avatar

If he’s under five….tell him he’ll go down the bathtub drain if he pulls the plug while in it. It’s an old classic.

Or you could just fatally drop his favorite toy….

-Author Unknown

lucillelucillelucille's avatar

Beat the crap out of him in front of his friends—you didn’t hear that from me—

ChocolateReigns's avatar

Knowing how old you are and how old he is would help. I know what you mean and how you feel – I’m 13 and I have a 9yo sister. Ugg. Just don’t do anything too bad, just give him his own medicine.

slick44's avatar

now now. remember thats your bro. your mad at him now but just think how you would feel if it were somone else picking on him. you would want to kick their ass.

Merriment's avatar

1.
Since the crime he committed was telling a secret that wasn’t his to tell I would start by not telling him my secrets anymore. He obviously already “gets” this since he hasn’t told you any of his.But don’t let that stop you.

2. A simple statement in front of his friends like “Brother, mom said to remind you to pee before bed so that doesn’t happen again” should mortify him beyond bearing.

It may be much better to talk honestly to your brother about how it made you feel and to ask him how he would like it if you did something like this to him.

If he is a smart ass to you when you talk to him about this….refer to number 2.

Ame_Evil's avatar

1. Make him think he wet his bed by pouring a bit of water onto his mattress. Or you can try the luke-warm water thingy.

2. Take one of his toys and hang it on his bedroom door by the neck and write a suicide note on it.

3. Dip his toothbrush in salt

4. Make him eat a teaspoon of cinnamon. Tell him it tastes awesome.

5. Make him play/watch a screamer game/video.

jrpowell's avatar

Grow the fuck up. Don’t tell him anything anymore. Getting revenge doesn’t erase what happened. Focus your energy on preventing it from happening again.

Holden_Caulfield's avatar

Ignore it and rise above it! He will come to his own in time… Just be cautious and aware of what you share with him and understand that people are people… even if it is family. Just because he is your brother doesn’t mean he will keep your secrets… It is what it is and getting revenge, however small, will lessen you as a person. Let it go and learn to be discerning about what you share…

Michael_Huntington's avatar

Just tell him “You’re adopted”

the_state_of_wisconsin's avatar

i find that something like a cold bucket of water being dumped on you at an inopportune moment can be particularly annoying…

imagine getting all wet right before you were supposed to go to the bus stop…

however, be careful, 8 year olds often find that they easily maintain a nothing to lose attitude about pranks, especially with an older sibling because the parents will inevitably side with the younger sibling should things get out of hand…

since that is the case, the best kind of revenge is something that you can’t get in trouble for because they don’t know you did it…

nothing to obvious, sometimes the little things are what get to you the most anyways…

(that said, don’t do anything to horrible, its not worth having a lasting fight over…)

PupnTaco's avatar

Wait twenty years and he’ll feel really guilty about it, then you can not forgive him.

the_state_of_wisconsin's avatar

bring it up passive aggressively for the rest of your life…

my girlfriend, who has much experience with little brothers says “dip his toothbrush in the toilet, and let it dry up, he’ll never know, but it will make you feel way better!”

frankly, she knows what she is talking about…

Merriment's avatar

@johnpowell – Wow! Harsh much????

eLenaLicious's avatar

@Supacase she’s probably like 14 and her brother is probably like 11

jrpowell's avatar

@Merriment :: Whenever I can be.

The kid is 8. I doubt he intended to hurt. He just repeated what he was told.

Silhouette's avatar

This is clearly a question which is supposed to be fun so I’ll skip the highroad speech and the reprimand and go straight to the snuggie. Give him a snuggie or a wet willy.

Response moderated
Silhouette's avatar

@johnpowell You’re right it is VERY POOR FORM!

Merriment's avatar

@johnpowell – Well looky, it seems like princessa shares your “harsh whenever I can be” philosophy! LOL

Perhaps you’ve met your match :)

I won’t post the private message she sent me regarding my answer, but she was more than pleasant to me.

Silhouette's avatar

@princessa I know you’re just a kid and I know you were just trying to have fun and I know john hurt your feelings but don’t let it wreck your day.

CyanoticWasp's avatar

I’m in total agreement with just about everything that @johnpowell has said (and done) in this thread. No kid needs real advice on “how to get even”. Hell, the next generation of political “leaders” can learn this stuff on playgrounds and take it to Congress themselves; your advice on the topic is superfluous and non-helpful.

But every kid (and apparently several respondents here) needs to learn to grow up. Whether the lesson is learned or applied or not is an open question, but the lessons should be put out there. Not advice on dipping toothbrushes into toilets… sheesh.

augustlan's avatar

Eight year olds are just kids. I don’t see the point in getting revenge on a child. The main thing is to learn your lesson… eight year old children should not be trusted with sensitive information.

augustlan's avatar

[mod says] Posting of a private message has been removed.

belakyre's avatar

You shouldn’t have told him in the first place…secrets are secrets after all…

Merriment's avatar

@CyanoticWasp – I think it’s pretty amusing that you think that telling a child to grow the fuck up is in any way the appropriate way to mold young minds. If you’ll take a look at my answer I did advise her to talk to her brother about the issue and I also was able to see her HAHA as indicating she isn’t plotting as much as venting.

I also think it’s funny that you think that those who took this as a typical brother-sister squabble and responded in a lighter manner also need to “grow up”. We have, and apparently, we did it with siblings :)

Dr_Lawrence's avatar

Your best response is to keep him out of the loop on things that you consider personal and about which you can’t trust him to keep quiet.

Being excluded from knowing such things will drive him nuts!

Silhouette's avatar

Why all the hoopla? The writer of the question is a kid TOO she asked for blue prints for a trap HAHAH it was clearly a joke. Why do so many people go out of their way to be offended or offensive. Lighten up folks, it won’t kill you to crack a smile, it doesn’t cost you anything.

ruprup22's avatar

poke him in the eye with a really hot french fry

Response moderated (Writing Standards)
Response moderated (Writing Standards)
Response moderated (Writing Standards)
mybrotherbrokemyspunky's avatar

If you have a sibling who is still toilet training, tell him/her that when he/she goes on the toilet, the Potty Monster will come out of the toilet and grab him/her and drag them down the toilet. HAHAHA!!!

Response moderated (Writing Standards)
Response moderated (Writing Standards)
Response moderated (Writing Standards)
Response moderated (Writing Standards)
Kcal's avatar

First scream his name then he will run up to you and say don’t read this but hand it to a girl in your class. Then tell him it is for her mom. But what it said is, I love you. He will get so embarrassed.

XTREMITY666's avatar

Perhaps with a bunch of pranks, or, if you wanna get SERIOUS, kill him.