What qualifications will be the most important in 2030?
This is a big question, bigger than the headline actually, but I would be nonetheless thankful if you could take some time and tell me what you think. I am working on a huge project to produce a 20 minute film for educating educators and school administrators. The focus will be on the future, not the present.
So here goes:
1) Imagine a six year old today. What would be the most important qualifications he/she would need to be a “world citizen” in 2030?
2) In what areas do you think we will see the major differences, comparing today and 2030? (like communication etc.)
3) Are there any school subjects today that you think is a waste of time if you look at it in the perspective of “preparation for the future” (subjects that won’t be “necessary in 2030)?
4) What will education and schools look like in 2030?
5) Where do you think the financial center will be in 2030? We can see today that it’s moving east – will China and east Asia be where it all happens?
6) What will we worry about in 2030? Wars, terrorism, famine, climate etc?
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.