Jude's avatar

I'm trying to decide on which day to go to Lollapalooza (we're only going for the one day). Help, please?

Asked by Jude (31977 points ) June 8th, 2010

Here is the line-up for each day (it’s a three day event).

Who would YOU want to see? Have you seen any of these bands perform live? And….?

Day One

Day Two

Day Three

tinyfaery's avatar

See Gaga.

Neizvestnaya's avatar

For me it would be between Day 2 and Day 3, each with 6 bands I enjoy. Too bad Hot Chip and Devo didn’t migrate to another day. Have fun!!!

free_fallin's avatar

Depends on what music you and your lady like the best. It’s a toss between Day 1 and Day 3 for me. The National and The Black Keys are 2 of my top bands. Both are phenomenal live.

syz's avatar

Hmmm, day one has Matt & Kim and The Strokes. Day two has Slightly Stoopid and Social Distortion. But I think I’d have to go for day three with MGMT and Soundgarden.

Cruiser's avatar

I’m still flippin a coin between going Sat or Sun….tough choice! My oldest wants to see Blues Traveler Sat and Sundays line up has more bands I want to see. Dang! <<flips coin>>