I received a job contract, but the salary is not so suitable. Who should call first: I to them or them to me?
Well, the salary isn’t what I thought. I brought dissatisfaction during the receiving of the contract. However, I said I need time to think about it because I have another contract elsewhere.
Should I call them first or wait. I do hope they will raise their offer to pay for something better, or think how to give a better benefits. If I can them, I think it is like being desperate and it is not true.
They want me to sign the contract right now at place but I said no, I need to read it, think and compare it to another proposal.
What to do next, or just wait and let them think… They know I can get a better offer, but I do like what I’m going to do in that company, but the salary not that good as it should. Any advise?
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.