General Question

BBSDTfamily's avatar

Who would I contact to repair a hot tub?

Asked by BBSDTfamily (6824points) October 23rd, 2010

A broken hot tub came with the house that we bought. The company (HELDOR) is out of business I believe. The actual tub is fine, but the motor and wiring are corroded and the control pad has been ripped out. What kind of serviceman would repair this? The local hot tub stores around me all say they do not work on these kind because they do not sell them.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

augustlan's avatar

I’d try an electrician.

jrpowell's avatar

My BIL is a electrician and is frequently sent to repair hot-tubs. This is the part that concerns me, “and the control pad has been ripped out”. If it is a simple on and off switch that is easy enough to replace. But it might be a bit more complicated if it has fancy functions. But I would start with a electrician.

BBSDTfamily's avatar

Thank you! Ok I will start from there.

BarnacleBill's avatar

You can still find Heldor parts online, so that’s a good thing!

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther