General Question

julia999's avatar

Where can I buy those little 30ml-or-so milk packets found in motels and restaurants (image provided)?

Asked by julia999 (343points) December 15th, 2010

Like that little 110ml cup with the plastic you can pull off, except bigger.

I live in Australia. But even just a name of it’s called would go a long way.

Thanks in advance!

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

YARNLADY's avatar

Do a search for restaurant supplies, milk packets. I use for my searches because they donate to my favorite charity with every search.

MissAnthrope's avatar

Going by the image you linked, this has those packets. Look at the listings for ‘milk portion’. (at least now you know what they are) :)

YARNLADY's avatar

@MissAnthrope Ha, Ha, that is what I thought

julia999's avatar

Thank you both of you!

jaytkay's avatar

I believe it is also called shelf stable milk and ultra pasteurized milk.

Neizvestnaya's avatar

Smart & Final stores.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther