General Question

babygalll's avatar

Lower back...

Asked by babygalll (2763points) April 9th, 2008

What are those two noticeable circles on the lower back of women?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

Randy's avatar

Those are what I call, SEXY! I don’t know why…
They just are I guess.

rking1487's avatar

I call them back dimples but wikipedia refers to them as dimples of Venus a pair of sagittally symmetrical indentations sometimes visible on the human lower back, just superior to the gluteal cleft. The dimples are directly superficial to the two sacroiliac joints, the sites where the sacrum attaches to the ilium of the pelvis.

joevip's avatar

I like sexy better

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther