General Question

rjb1983's avatar

Where can I find court of appeals outcome statistics for the state of Washington?

Asked by rjb1983 (158points) January 10th, 2011

Need to find statistics regarding Washington Court of Appeals cases which were reversed or modified.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

john65pennington's avatar

Go to State of Washington, Government. locate the Clerk for Court of Appeals. they may not give you this information over the web. it’s public record and you may have to pay for a copy of their decision. this site should give their phone number to call. they will give you a case number that you should write down and take with you, when you go for a copy. they will also give you the clerks address.

marinelife's avatar

Here is the annual report which includes a Resolutions Table.

rjb1983's avatar

@marinelife Yes, but it doesn’t indicate outcomes.

perspicacious's avatar

The state websites usually have this available. Findlaw has the state supreme court decisions (I think the consumer section allows access).

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther